Save Time & Money
Maximize Your Time
Over the last 20 years of planning conferences, meetings, and events, we looked for ways to maximize my time and resources that will benefit my clients. By embracing technology and creating strategic partnerships, we have helped associations, nonprofits, businesses and government agencies add capacity to their teams. By alleviating stress of logistical planning and providing meeting-planning expertise, our clients can focus on what they do best – program best-in-class content and nurture relationships with key stakeholders.
Since 2004, APEX Meetings & Events, a Washington, D.C. area-based firm, has specialized in comprehensive conference and event management including meeting/event planning, registration, tradeshow sales/management and marketing. We plan meetings across the United States. Our ideal meeting sizes are between 10 to 2,500 attendees and between 10 and 250 exhibitors.
We firmly believe in complete transparency. It is important that APEX passes through all discounts and commissions to our clients. We want to make sure our clients can trust that our recommendations are based on what’s best for them versus how much money commission we may retain. For us, our clients come first.
APEX Meetings & Events proudly participates in a number of industry organizations. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the associations in which we are affiliated, allowing us to continue our education and expand our resources for you, our clients.
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) – Headquartered in Chicago, PCMA represents more than 6,000 meeting industry leaders throughout the globe. www.pcma.org
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI) — founded in 1972 — believes that meeting and event planners serve a critical role in the success of business, and is committed to giving its members the very best in professional development, business opportunities and a vibrant industry community. www.mpiweb.org
- Destination DC is a private, non-profit corporation with a membership of 850 businesses and organizations that support the DC travel and tourism sector. www.washington.org
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) is your association home, where association professionals find a vibrant community, exceptional experiences, and essential tools for the work you do every day. Our goal is to help you reach the highest levels of performance by connecting great ideas and great people. Our members make the world better, smarter, and safer. In short, ASAE is the Center for Association Leadership. www.asaecenter.org
- IATAN’s accreditation recognizes the diversified and versatile U.S. travel professional who can and will continue to meet universally recognized requirements and who sell travel and travel related services. www.iatan.org
- 561920 Convention and Trade Show Organizers
- 541613 Marketing Consulting Services
- 541430 Graphic Design Services
- 541490 Other Specialized Design Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541810 Advertising Agencies
- 541820 Public Relations Agencies
- 541850 Exhibit Design and Implementation Services
- 541890 Other Services Related to Advertising
“In addition to outstanding conference planning abilities, the APEX team understands the nature of associations and the elements that make for a successful meeting for member organizations – from board meetings to full conferences with concurrent sessions, receptions, etc. We simply could not have done it without APEX Meetings.”
“You can trust APEX with any high-profile or branding event, be it small or large. Top qualities: Great Results, High Integrity, Creative.”
“APEX Meetings provided us with attention and service that was tailored to our needs. We received a plan that took into account the organization’s long-term strategies and goals, as well as practical ideas to turn that plan into a reality.”