APEX Meetings is the official managing agency for RHMP. Contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Guidelines for Use of RHMP
Pre-and Post-Registration Lists
These guidelines define how RHMP’s conference email list may be used by our Exhibitors and Sponsors.
- All registrants/attendees will have the opportunity to “Opt-Out” of receiving emails from our exhibitors and sponsors.
- RHMP’s sponsorship and exhibitor packages have different benefits. Packages may or may not contain access to the pre-post registration list. Details can be found in the signed sponsorship agreement.
- After RHMP receives the sponsorship payment in full, a PDF-copy of the attendee list with contact information will be available to sponsors and exhibitors upon request.
- RHMP expects sponsors and exhibitors to use the list responsibly. The list cannot be shared with other organizations.
- The list is for a one-time use. RHMP expects the sponsors and exhibitors to abide by an honor code.